- Dogs of Course will do our best to provide you with well made items created by small businesses on a piece-by-piece basis.
- Our goal is a satisfied customer.
- Quantities of items are LIMITED and not all sizes or colors are always available.
- What we have in stock is what is available. We are not taking custom orders at this time.
- We can not promise that items that look to be in inventory are still available. If unavailable you will be notified and refunded in full.
- Color of items may not be accurately represented on your monitor. Please expect that they could be some variation.
Sizing and Fit:
- The clothing that the designs have been embroidered or silkscreened on are from a variety of manufacturers. They vary in cut, material composition, and sizing so it is VERY IMPORTANT you measure yourself and then compare with the sizing charts provided by the manufacturers. If you have questions PLEASE ask me.
- If an item is mostly/all cotton you should expect some shrinkage unless it is stated otherwise. Blends can also shrink but the norm is that they shrink much less.
- In general, “Ladies” items have a more fitted cut and are often tapered. Often they are shorter in the body and sleeves.
- There are a few items that are more of a junior cut or are designed to be snug. I will mention it on the product page if I am aware of this.
- Mens and unisex items are the same thing. Generally the cut is longer in the body and sleeves with a “boxier” fit.
- We do our best to offer sizes from small to 3XL. Some manufacturers only go up to 2XL.
Pricing and Payment:
- All pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Dogs of Course reserves the right to adjust pricing with the customer that is posted or charged due to a posting error etc.
- All payment goes through PayPal system for your safety. HOWEVER, you do not need to have a PayPal account. You may use your credit or debit card.
- When you purchase an item – we will hand pick it, inspect it and then pack it for shipping. If we find a defect or other issue that impacts your order we will contact you ASAP.
- We are a small business. Please expect that orders will be filled and put in the mail within 5 business days. If we can pack your items up sooner, we will!
- We can not promise delivery by a certain date as many factors impact delivery.
- We ship with the US Postal Service. We use First Class and Priority Mail.
- Shipping costs are based on weight and the ability to pack in certain containers. 11/21: USPS rates, as well as other carriers, have increased for the Holiday season. We are sorry but we must pass on the increase to you.
- International shipping will be determined by destination, weight and size and must be paid in full before items are shipped. Please contact us if you would like items sent outside of the United States at Store@dogofcourse.com The shipping calculator is not able to provide shipping for outside the USA.
- Shipping charges may adjust based on pricing increases, errors, or updated calculations.
- You, the customer will be responsible for paying to return a product if it is not the right size or you do not like or want the item.
- Once the item is returned you have two options:
- You will be credited for the full cost of the item (not the shipping) if you don’t want a replacement.
- You can get a replacement if the same item is available. In most cases, shipping within the contiguous United States will be paid for by Dogs of Course on the replacement. Replacement shipping outside the contiguous United States is the responsibility of the customer. Exceptions to our free replacement shipping policy will be handled on a case-by case basis.
- If an item is damaged, please contact us at Store@dogsofcourse.com and send a photo of the damage. If we do not acknowledge your communication work days (Monday – Friday) within 48 hours. Please write us again.
- Items on “Sale” are NOT returnable.
- Customers that purchase items will be added the Dogs of Course Camp Store list for the purpose of sending periodic announcements like store opening or closing dates or a new item of interest.
- We will use our best judgement to limit our announcements as nobody (including us) likes to get too much promotional or repetitive e-mail.
- If you would like to be removed from the Camp Store mailing list please write us at email@example.com with your full name and the e-mail address you are receiving correspondence from us. This does not preclude you from purchasing items from our store in the future.
Dogs of Course respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. This site has an SSL layer for your security.
We will not sell or share your data for marketing purposes.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Fulfill your orders
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
By purchasing products and/or setting up an account you understand that we may periodically send you e-mails regarding offers on this site and www.dogsofcorurse.com. You may decline being added to the mailing list at checkout or contact us to be removed from the list.
If you have questions please contact us using the contact form on this site.